How do we process payments?
- First, the interested client visits our Pricing page and contacts us.
- Then we finalize deal with the total cost for our web services to get finalized with the client’s presence.
- Then the client is requested to enter the pre-fixed cost amount on this page https://dezinux.com/payment and by clicking the ‘Next’ button the client is taken to the checkout page directly.
- After a successful payment, an invoice is generated to the client’s dashboard.
Cancellation of orders
- We accept payments from our clients only if the customer agrees to pay after finalizing a deal and signing an official NDA form from us.
- We do not sell any physical or digital products, so we do not entertain the cancellation of orders.
- We accept payments from our clients only after finalizing a deal.
- We do not sell any physical or digital products, so we do not entertain the refund.
- If some percentage amount has been received from any client after finalizing the deal and it is said that the rest amount of the total cost will be charged at the final service delivery time. The client is bound to pay that rest of the amount and if he/she/ze unable/disagree to pay, the final product will not be delivered from our end and any amount paid before will not be refunded.
We do not sell any physical products, so there is no question of shipping policy.